To file a notice of infringement with us, you must provide a written communication
(by fax or regular mail - not by email, except by prior agreement)
that sets forth the items specified below.
Please note that you will be liable for damages
(including costs and attorneys' fees)
if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights.
Accordingly, if you are not sure whether certain material of yours is protected by copyright laws, we suggest that you first contact an attorney.
To expedite our ability to process your request, please use the following format (including section numbers):
1. Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed.
2. Identify the material that you claim is infringing the copyrighted work listed in item #1 above.
Identify each page that allegedly contains infringing material by providing its URL. *
3. Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit GdPit.com to contact you (email address is preferred).
4. Provide information reasonably sufficient to Search Your Copyright Records on www.copyright.gov
5. Include the following statement:
"I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials as described above is not authorized
by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law."
6. Include the following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury,
that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized
to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
Send us Copyright Infringement Notification in simple text format through Contact form.